Level 3 BOOKS AND WORKBOOK: Includes all 5 books and 1 workbook. Buy the Level 3 workbook and the 5-book set and and get 5% off!
Level 3 focuses on long vowel sounds, specifically adding E at the end of words. Each book contains 16 pages of story (on rare occasions 15 pages).
- The books in Level 3 contain a minimum of sight words *
- Each page has only one or two short sentences.
- No punctuation used other than periods.
- All sentences are grammatically correct.
- All stories have a plot and resolution.
- Every page has fun, engaging, full color illustrations.
*sight words are words which do not follow phonetic rules, such as “to” or "of."
Set 1 includes 5 books with stories using words that end in E to make long vowel sounds, such as mule, rope and cake. These words are an easy introduction to other long vowel sounds, like EE, AI, IE, etc.
- Jane and the Cake
- Mike and the Prize
- Cole and the Mole
- Kate and the Mule
- Pete and Nate