Back to: Featured Products
Level 2, Set 3: Two-consonant Blends at the beginning and end of words (5 books)
Level 2 focuses on consonant blends, using only short vowels.
- Set 1 includes 5 books using 4-letter words that have only 3 sounds, such as kiss, well, pass, fizz, peck, etc.
- Set 2 keeps to 4-letter words, but adds an additional sound at the end, such as fast, soft, belt, lump, etc.
- Set 3 deals with 2-letter consonant blends in the beginning of words, such as stop, fled, clap, black, etc.
- Sets 4 & 5 gradually work up from words like blimp and plant to 3-letter consonant blends like squish, branch and thrust.
Level 2 focuses on consonant blends, using only short vowels. Each book is 8.5 x 5.5 inches and contains 16 pages of story (on rare occasions 15 pages).
- The books in Level 2 contain a minimum of sight words *
- Each page has only one or two short sentences.
- No punctuation used other than periods.
- All sentences are grammatically correct.
- All stories have a plot and resolution.
- Every page has fun, engaging, full color illustrations.
Set 3 includes 5 books and introduces words with 2-letter consonant blends at the beginning of words, such as stop, fled, clap, black, etc.
- Bell Has a Plan
- Biff and Nick
- Clint and the Crab
- Kent and His Truck
- Vick and Linn
Product size is 5.5 x 8.5 inches.