Parenting Gifted Children Week
July 16th – 22nd is National Parenting Gifted Children Week
But aren’t all children gifted in some way, regardless of their color or size? Let’s celebrate them all!
And it’s better if they can learn something while we're all celebrating.
Here are our suggestions to learn while having fun and celebrating your gifted child(ren):
- Go to an unusual museum, such as a historical railroad, and look at old trains
- Put on your boots for a hike but check ahead to ensure there’s a nearby waterfall
- Sightsee or find an old mineral vein at an abandoned mineshaft
- Marvel at the creatures of your local zoo or aquarium
- Grab your bathing suits and cruise to a lake or beach
- Savor the fruit you pick yourself at a family-friendly farm
- Inhale as deeply as you can at your local botanical garden
Use code JULY15 for 15% off First Books. Use code JULY10 for 10% off all other products.
*Offer valid on in-stock items only. Offer expires July 31st at midnight PST.